Sunday, August 19, 2007

Your Reinforcements Have Arrived!

So said the box from The WarStore that came today. And indeed, my Manhunter and Winter Guard Mortar Crew blisters are here!

I've got my hands full, with PAX only 5 days away. I won't be able to field a fully painted army at the standard I have set for myself, but I want to at least have a warjack and Sorcha completely done.

Speaking of, with some clever trimming and gluing I have reattached her Frostfang, and dare I say it looks better than ever before. I've started base coloring the model and working on the face, the latter of which is grueling. I haven't painted faces for two years, and I have NEVER painted them well, so it's proving to be a bit tough. Got some Red Ink to glaze her pretty Blood Red Armor, and will try to make a lot of progress on her tomorrow.

I promise pictures in the future will be better, as I finally got a hold of a DSLR. Of course a paint quality increase is not guaranteed :P

~Max

No comments:

All WARMACHINE (R) logos, places, things, character names and likeness, and images are TM or (C) property of Privateer Press, Inc.