Thursday, August 30, 2007

Kommander Sorscha





Allright, well my Sorscha model is complete sans basing, and making the little front 180 markers neater. I'm debating whether to use matte varnish on the model, as I have no idea how it affect the color/gloss of the paint, and I want her armor to be red and shiny, not just red, heh.




















If you're wondering whether there's a system to the progress box on the right, yes, there is. Here's the breakdown:
5% - Model trimmed and assembled (may be not fully assembled if that's the preference for painting).
10% - Model undercoated.
50%~60% - Main colors on model completed. Minor shading and highlighting and no detail or error fixing done yet.
80%~89% - Minor touch ups remaining.
90% - Painting completed, basing remains.
If the model is a 100% complete there will be no percentage next to the name. I may do little head shots where Div currently resides of complete minis.


Comments on painting or this blog in general always appreciated!
~Max

PS: Sorry for the crappy layout, but the post creation utility is not very image friendly.

4 comments:

Solon said...

It looks really, really good :)

Better than anything I've done yet.

I'm working on my Troll Axer now. Trollblood is much more interesting to paint than Menoth. White is boring :P

Anonymous said...

nice... i'd hit her. Actually, I am probably too big for her. HA but seriously. Looking good.

siliconenhanced said...

Good job on Sorscha. She looks like a real piece of work.

Oh, I got booted from the PA forums, so if you want to get up with me, I'm on AIM as GangrelX16. Hope to hear from you.

And thanks for linking my blog, I'll return the favor.

Anonymous said...

HEY MAX! the next unit you need to add to your army has too be this one... http://www.paintingclinic.com/ward/Privateer%20Press/Khador/images/drakhun7.jpg because it looks radical! Who gives a fuck about the stats. (although i am venturing a guess that they aren't bad)

All WARMACHINE (R) logos, places, things, character names and likeness, and images are TM or (C) property of Privateer Press, Inc.