Wednesday, August 22, 2007

38 Hours!

PAX is drawing ever closer and unfortunately due to busy real life stuff, neither Sorscha nor the Juggernaut is at 100%. I will have some time to paint tomorrow morning, after that it's Pre-PAX dinner, night of sleep, and PAX!!! Can you tell I'm a little excited?

Also, I visited my other local hobby store Orboro Games, and was greatly pleased - the guy there was very friendly and cool, played lots of WM/Hordes himself, and it seemed like they had the biggest WM/Hordes following than other stores. IE, last Call to Arms league had 20 players in total. Speaking of which I will not be participating in this season, but the next one, because I want practice in playing the game, I don't want to blow a lot of money on miniatures all at once, and I want to field a decently painted army to league games.

The only bad thing is they are closing down and relocating next week, but moving only about 10 minutes away, to a much better location, but I can put up with that. Gives me more time to paaaaint!

Another unfortunate thing is Khador seems to be the most popular faction in Western Washington. Now, with only four (five for Mercs?) factions this isn't too bad of a thing, but I do enjoy being different :P Well, I'll just accomplish that with my paint scheme, army lists, and maybe a Skorne army someday. But not for a loooong time.

~Max

No comments:

All WARMACHINE (R) logos, places, things, character names and likeness, and images are TM or (C) property of Privateer Press, Inc.