Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hello? Who's there?

Hey! This blog is intended as my personal dumping ground for thoughts, rants, ideas, photos, etc. related to tabletop wargaming, Warmachine and Hordes in particular. I got the idea from Clawshrimpy's blog, which is essentially the same thing, except he'll probably take it more seriously, and he's got more stuff to show off.

So read it if it fancies you, I'll make somewhat regular updates and post pictures of WIP and finished models.

If you're reading this you've most likely come from Penny Arcade Forums, so, uh, hi.

I have just recently (read: a couple weeks ago) discovered WM/Hordes, and well, I'm in love. I have purchased Warmachine Prime: Remix and a Khador Battlegroup, and I'm working on it right now. I love that all the races in both games are interesting and unique, and the models are top notch. Also because I really, really can't stand Games Workshop.

I picked Khador because I'm Russian and have a softspot for Soviet/Czarist inspired fantasy stuff, as well as because the models are badass, and the warjacks really are walking tanks.

In a bit of misfortune, my dear Kommander Sorscha has broken the head of her Frostfang, so I'll be trying to find a tiny drill bit and getting a pin vise now. At least these models deserve it, heh. Let me know if you have any tips.

~Max

No comments:

All WARMACHINE (R) logos, places, things, character names and likeness, and images are TM or (C) property of Privateer Press, Inc.