Monday, November 19, 2007

Blogging: The Return

So, wow, I haven't posted in a long time. If I was better at time management maybe I could handle engineering courses, girlfriend, friends, family, video games, Warmachine, following European soccer, online forums, proper hygiene, and blog. But I don't, so I end up juggling those. Having said that, I am going to head to Oroboro for my first game in a good long while this Wednesday. It should be pretty amazing. Week after that I'll try my hardest to make it, but it could go either way. Next quarter I have no school on Thursday, which will be very convenient for my tabletop interests. :)

Some happenings I did not blog: I have expanded my force to 500 points. It now includes Widowmakers, 6 Winterguard, and a Winterguard Rocketeer. I have gotten to use them in one game now, and the Winterguard are really a great unit for my level of play. I've been told there's some new players at the LGS, so I'll e able to regain any lost tactics without getting wiped. I'll throw up a quick summary when I get home from that.

~Max

No comments:

All WARMACHINE (R) logos, places, things, character names and likeness, and images are TM or (C) property of Privateer Press, Inc.